Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Raibow Water Marble

Hey guys,

Sorry for the lack of posts recently I have really been into doing much to my nails, but I think I am getting out of this funk now so I should have more manis soon!  This was my third time trying water marble nail art.  I really hate the process and I am not very good at it at all.  I like how this one turned out and it is a mani I have been wanting to do for almost two years.  Also I didn't tape off my fingers or us any Vaseline so sorry if there is some stray polish on my fingers in the pics I thought I got all of it but I noticed some when cropping my pics.

I used a base of Essie Topless and Barefoot, the for the water marble I used Wet N Wild Everybody Loves Redmond, China Glaze Papaya Punch, China Glaze Lemon Fizz, Essie Mojito Madness and Sinful Colors Why Not. I then topped it off with a coat of inm Northern Lights Holographic Topcoat.



 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. love those nails and they're so unique!
    xx M

    http://cracks-in-the-pavement-92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how do u do any of these? u dont go into detail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Water marbles are not my fortay, I am really not that great at them this was a fluke haha. I just googled water marbles, there are a lot of tutorials on youtube, check out simplelittlepleasures, she has some great tips on how to do them. Basically you drop the colors into a small cup of water then swirl them with a tootpick or a pin, but it can be quite difficult to get this right.

      Delete