Tuesday, March 5, 2013

New Hard Candy Glitters

Hey guys,

On a recent trip to my WalMart I found a nice untouched display of the new Hard Candy polishes!  Once I saw them in person I ended up only getting two of them.  I did like some of the others but I only got the ones I had really wanted originally.  I got Black Tie Optional and Party Central.  I was really excited for these two because the remind me of indie glitters and I love the manistream companies are really paying attention to what is popular right now. 



 
 
 
 
Black Tie Optional, this one is similar to Lynnderella Connect the Dots or Lush Lacquer Salt N Peppa minus the shimmery base.  It applied really nicely and I didn't have to fish for some of the larger glitters.  This is Black Tie Optional over China Glaze Keep Calm, Paint On
 
 
 
 
Party Central, this glitter has mix of copper, blue, purple and white glitter.  I love this one because of the white glitter, it is nice surprise to add into the mix.  I did have to fish some of the larger white glitters out of the bottle for this one it also was a little bit harder to apply so I had to use dabbing motions to get this one on the nail evenly. This is Party Central over China Glaze Fancy Pants
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment