Monday, June 24, 2013

Whimsical Gradient

Hey guys,

I was bored the other night and was randomly googling nail polish colors and came across Revlon Whimsical.  I have completely forgotten about this color for some reason and I decided I had to use it asap.  I would rate Whimsical as one of my top ten maybe even top five favorite polishes.  It looks so pretty over so many different colors and I especially love it over turquoise and blues.  For this mani I wanted to do something fun and different from some of the other Whimsical mani's I have done.  I did a gradient of purple and blue on my ring, middle and thumb, and then used just the purple on my pinky and the blue on my index finger.  I love how this turned out and the gradient with these two colors was kind of perfection.  I hope you enjoy!

Colors used: Essie In the Cab-ana, my neon franken and Revlon Whimsical









No comments:

Post a Comment