Monday, July 8, 2013

Dupe Alert!

Hey guys,

So I popped into my local Sally's the other day to grab some acetone and I looked at there display of Sally Girl polishes.  I had seen a post on MakeupAlley about a few new colors they had in the line I wanted to see if any of them were interesting.  First off if you have never checked those little polishes out then you really should even though they are tiny there are some really nice colors and formulas.  I found several new ones a pretty turquoise glitter which you will see in another post and a dupe for Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream are the two that I picked up but there was also a pretty black with some gorgeous glitter in it that I want to go back and get too.  Now I do not own Mermaid's Dream but from swatches this one is pretty dead on, and I actually think I would prefer this one because it appears to be a lot smoother than the Deborah Lippmann one. I used a light mint base so I didn't have to do too many coats but I don't think that changed the final color of the polish .


Colors used: One coat of China Glaze Keep Calm Paint On and Sally Girl Brainy







No comments:

Post a Comment