Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Thunderstorm Nails

Hey guys,

I found this blog post my Pshiiit and I love how she did the base and I thought I would try something similar.  Mine didn't turn out looking really similar to hers at all but it was what I was inspired by.  This reminds me of thunderstorm clouds, the pictures also do not do this mani justice.  It is darker looking and the glitter looks ten times better in real life. 

For this mani I started with a base of Sally Hansen CSM Gray by Gray (not sure if this one is available anymore since the CSM line was redesigned).  I sponged OPI Do You Lilac It?,  Essie Turquoise and Caicos, and Color Club Get A Clue on random spots on my nails using small cut pieces of cosmetic sponge. I then topped them off with Sally Hansen CSM Snow Globe over the entire nail.  The technique for this mani is similar to doing galaxy nails, however the are some differences so I may post a tutorial on this one for you all.


 
 
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment