Monday, March 4, 2013

Fancy Pants

Hey guys,

Today I am showing you the other polish I got from the China Glaze Avant Garden collection, Fancy Pants.  This was the only other one that I felt I really needed/wanted.  I am really loving this one, it's a gorgeous blue leaning purple with a dark pink shimmer running through it.  The formula on this one was a little thick but went on pretty good and only required two coats to be opaque.  I did thin this one after applying it on my nails and ended up using it as my pedi color.  Once I thinned it the application was much easier and it was still opaque in two coats.  Also this one was a hard one to capture in photographs, I tried to adjust the color as much as I could to get it accurate, the last pic is the closest but in real life it is more purple toned than blue toned.


 
Flash
 
 
Direct Sunlight
 
 
Indirect Sunlight No Flash
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment