Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wait Teal You See!

Hey guys,

The other day I picked up one of the new Ombre kits from China Glaze, I got Wait Teal You See.  This set comes with White On White, Aquadelic, For Audrey and Turned Up Turquoise.  I actually only bought this set to get Aquadelic, but I figured I would give this Ombre/Gradient a try.  If you frequent my blog then you will know that I love a good gradient mani.  The set comes with four nail polishes and ten sponges to do the gradient with.  I went ahead and used the sponge that comes with the kit, however I do not recommend them.  I would much rather use my cheapie makeup sponges I get from Dollar Tree.  With that being said I still like the outcome it just much harder for me to work with the sponge than my usual one.  On a sidenote I could not get Turned Up Turquoise to show up for me in the pics not matter what lighting I used so the pics are not very accurate.  So sorry about that!

I used the entire China Glaze Ombre set Wait Teal You See! and topped the mani off with inm Northern Lights Holographic Topcoat



 
Please excuse the Instagram photo, it's the only pic I have of the packaging!
 
 
 
 
Direct Sunlight
 
 
Flash
 
 
Indirect Sunlight
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment