Sunday, May 13, 2012

Strawberry Nails

Sorry I haven't posted a tutorial yet!  I have been super busy with work and home life.  I do have some really cute nails to show you guys today though.  I had put one of Essie's new neon polishes Bazooka on, which is a neon orange red with coral tones to it???  Haha it is a hard color to describe it changes colors depending on the lighting sometime it looks really orange and then kind of red orange or a really red coral color.  Anyways I wanted something fun so I decided to do some strawberries on my nails.




This is really easy to do I used a dotting tool that has a little tiny brush on one end and a dotting tool on the other.  I painted the "leaves" first with Color Club Twiggie using the little brush, you can use the dotting tool to make the leaves but I find it easier to use the little brush.  Then I used Finger Paints Lemon Sour for the "seeds"  just randomly dotting it on.  I put a top coat on to seal everything and make the neon leaves shiny. 

Also if you don't have a dotting tool you can use the end of a bobby pin or toothpick.


No comments:

Post a Comment