Thursday, June 27, 2013

Kaboom!

Hey guys,

I have one of the Salon Perfect Neon Collision polishes to show you all today.  This one is Kaboom, it is a dupe for Ninja Polish Floam, it is a neon green and blue matte glitter polish.  I love that a drugstore brand duped such a unique and fun indie polish.  I have wanted Floam for a while but I kinda hate messing with ordering indie polishes so I just avoided getting it.  The Neon Collision collection has a bunch of different neon glitter polishes in different color combos which is great!  I got this one and Shocked (which I will show you all tomorrow probably) because they were the only two polishes that I knew I would personally wear.  When I first tried these out I didn't use a base for them, fyi big mistake, they look a million times better with a        colored polish under them.  I really love the color combo I chose for this one and I can't wait to try more.


Colors used: OPI Did It On Em' and Salon Perfect Kaboom









No comments:

Post a Comment