Saturday, June 15, 2013

Changing My Blog and Domain Name

Hey guys,

So I know that there are not very many of you following my blog right now, but I wanted to let everyone know about the change I made to my blog name and domain name.  Honestly I could not stand the name of my blog, it was something I did not think about when I first started this and I did not realize how important it was to your blog to have a good name for it.  I have thought about changing it often in the past year and recently it has been just really bothering me that I cannot stand the name of my blog.  So I changed it, I went with Wonderland Nails because one, I love Alice in Wonderland it was a favorite of mine when I was younger and two, I think it sounds a million times better than Summerella Nails.  I have chosen to keep all of my posts from my blog before the name change and the only thing that will really change is the watermark on my pictures. I am really hoping this does not cause me to lose page views, really in the long run I think the name change will bring more traffic to my blog. I will probably clean up the look of my blog and change the background but the content will still be the same.  I hope that you will all stick with me and like the new name and slight layout changes that I am going to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment