Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Neon Tribal

Hey guys,

I feel like I haven't posted in forever!  I was without internet for like five days because the line outside my house got cut and I had to wait for the company to come out and repair it.  But it is finally fixed and I have a fun tribal mani for you all today.  I haven't done tribal nails in forever, mainly because they really frustrate me, but I thought I would try it out since it is a fun design for the summer time I think.  Also I don't know if I should do a tutorial on these or not, there are so many out there.  But I basically started with a off-white base then I painted stripes of my neon colors, all three colors once on each nail, and then went in with my black acrylic paint and did the tribal design.  I love how these turned out and I found them easier this time around to do and I actually thought my right hand looked better than my left which is rare so I will post some pics of my never-before-seen right hand! 


Colors used: base, Sally Hansen Lavender Cloud (this is probably discontinued), neon stripes, Nina Ultra Pro Pearly Brights, China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise, and Orly Glowstick.




 
My usual left hand first
 
 
 
 
Now for the unseen right hand!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment