Friday, August 23, 2013

Update

Hey guys,

So sorry I haven't posted in almost a month!  My work schedule is a little redic right now and my kiddo has just gone back to school so I have been super busy.  I am hoping to get a few posts up early next week, one being the fan brush watercolor tutorial.  But for now I can post a couple phone pics I have taken of some recent mani's.  Sorry the quality is not awesome on these, I really wish I had taken the time to get proper pics of them!


First up is a mani I got from this tutorial by MrCandiipants on YouTube.  I used Maybelline Canary Cool as my base, my watercolor colors are Essie Tart Deco, Finger Paints Lemon Sour, Sinful Colors Orange Cream, Orly Terracotta and my orange pastel neon franken, and the dots are also Canary Cool




Second is Wet N Wild I Need a Refresh-mint (new version I will do a comp soon) and Revlon Whimsical, this is pretty similar to several mani's I have done before but I am a sucker for Whimsical over pastel mints and blues!




No comments:

Post a Comment