Monday, September 3, 2012

31 Day Challenge, Day 3 Yellow

I think after purging my nail polish this is the only yellow nail polish I have!  I feel like most of the pale yellow polishes out there are pretty similar and even though I love pretty much every color of nail polish possible yellow is kind of my only exception.  For me a more true canary yellow is just not something I personally would wear nor does it look good on me but I do love paler yellows I just cannot seem to find one with a formula that is easy to work with.  Anyways sorry for the rambling, I used Finger Paints Lemon Sour, which is the best formula I have found in a yellow so far if you use thicker coats I can usually get away with only 2 coats of this one. 

Finger Paints Lemon Sour and OPI Glow Up Already

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment