Sunday, September 2, 2012

31 Day Challenge, Day 2 Orange


Alright for this orange day challenge I chose Essie Tart Deco, although it isn't very orange in the bottle once it is applied to the nail and topcoat is put over it, it turns into a very pretty orange leaning coral.  I have wanted to try out the saran wrap mani so I decided to give it a try with this one.  I used Orly Luxe for the saran wrap sponging.  This technique is so, so easy and gives a really pretty effect.  Pretty much you cut up plastic wrap into little pieces and the bunch it up and apply a bit of polish to it then tap it onto your nails.  I will do a tutorial sometime soon for this one.


 
This one is super hard to get color accurate I would say this top one is the closest but there is more of a coral tone than is pictured and the saturation on this is not correct.  It's more bright in real life but I could not get it to translate in these pics!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment