Friday, August 3, 2012

My First Tape Mani

Ok I have tried and tried to get the hang of tape manicures and I think I am finally getting better at them.  I did a simple zig-zag design that is pretty simple to do.  Once I get a little better at them I will post a tutorial.

I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pacific Blue and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Bronze Ablaze.  Pacific Blue is probably the hardest nail polish to photograph, it is deeper and dustier than these pictures show.  Sorry I could not get the color right even after editing the color as much as I could.  Also I apologize for the not so great pics.  This mani was not wanting to get it's pictures taken apparently and I smeared the bronze on my middle finger with top coat a little bit and it is really noticeable in the pictures but not really at all in real life!





No comments:

Post a Comment