Sunday, July 8, 2012

Bubblegum Nails

Today I have a super cute manicure to show you guys.  I think this ranks as probably one of my favorite mani's ever.  It's very girly and cute, which isn't always my style, but I love this one a lot!

I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Bubblegum Pink, Revlon Whimsical over a nail polish that I mixed myself (fyi this is also known as a franken polish) it is similar in color to something like China Glaze For Audrey or Aquadelic, and some hexagonal large blue glitter that I got in a little nail art pack from Dollar Tree.


 

To apply the little blue glitter I took some regular top coat and put a dab on a piece of paper then I dipped a toothpick in to get a bit on the end of it, applied a small dot of the top coat to my nail, then picked up the glitter with the toothpick and placed it on the nail.  I did a layer of regular top coat over the entire nail  and then a coat of Seche Vite which is quick drying.  The extra layer of top coat helps the glitter to stay on better.





No comments:

Post a Comment