Sunday, April 15, 2012

Welcome! My first post

I have finally decided to start a nail polish blog.  I have always been interested in nail polish and I love pretty much anything that has to do with it!  My decision to finally start this blog was after finding some pictures of my nails on Pinterest that had been posted on a beauty community.  It was odd stumbling upon my nails and I think it would have made me feel better had I watermarked the picture and had just had a blog set up.  So here I am creating this!



Here is the mani that started this blog!  It's a neon gradient using Color Club Warhol, China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy and Color Club Volt of Light, and then I topped it with OPI Blue Shatter and a coat of Seche Vite quick dry top coat.




1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just wanted to say that I love these colors. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete