Saturday, April 28, 2012

Girly Nails

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, my computer has been acting up on me and all of my pictures are saved on it!  I decided to show you a few girly and probably over the top manis that I have done.


This first one were the nails for my birthday!  I used China Glaze Fuchsia Fanatic on all the nails, then added New York Colors Love Letters over the top and for the accent nails I added Wet N Wild Sparked and Party of Five Glitters.  I loved the look of Fuchsia Fanatic with Love Letters over it, it was soooo pretty!




For this one I used China Glaze Gothic Lolita and Electric Beat and on the thumb I have OPI Simmer and Shimmer.  I love dotted mani's I think they are so cute and they can be toned down by doing tone on tone dots.




This last one was a manicure I did around Valentines Day, it is a bit over the top but I loved it.  I used OPI Pink Friday on all of the nails, then for the index and ring fingers I used China Glaze Crackle in Broken Hearted (haha fitting for V-Day no??), the heart on the middle finger is China Glaze Fuchsia Fanatic and the thumb and pinky have China Glaze Techno.






I am going to try and get the sponged gradient tutorial up tomorrow if I find the time, but if not I promise it will be soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment