Monday, July 15, 2013

Watermelon Nail Art

Hey guys,

So I tried to do some watermelon nail art the other night, I thought it was going to be much easier to do than it was though.  I first used tape to do the triangle shape and then outlined the entire thing in black but I did not like the finished look.  I removed it and tried out something different on my thumb with less black and added white, I liked it much better so I started on my other nails.  I did not use tape this time, but just used a striping brush to paint out the triangle shape then filled the triangle in.  I added the tips of green, then the stripe of white.  I then outlined the watermelon shape with the black and added some seeds.  It was time consuming but I thought they turned out pretty cute.  Hope you enjoy!


Colors used: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Twisted Pink, Orly Green Apple, and white and black striper polish







No comments:

Post a Comment