Monday, April 1, 2013

The Return of the Thunder Mani

Hey guys,

So I have not done a Thunder themed mani in almost a year!  If you have seen any of my older posts I did quite a few nails inspired by the Oklahoma City Thunder basketball team.  I am an Okie and I love my Thunder.  Anyways I figured it was time to do another one.  This mani was so hard to get color accurate, the orange and blue kinda freaked my camera out.  I did my best to edit the photos to as close to what they look like in real life.   Hope you enjoy!

I used Essie In the Cab-ana and acrylic paint


 
The blue is somewhat close to real life in this pic, it is more saturated though and leans I tiny bit more teal than straight blue
 
 
 
Ugh I dunno the lighting is not well in this one but I feel like you can see the design better
 


No comments:

Post a Comment