Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Nightmare Before Christmas

I love The Nightmare Before Christmas, it is one of my favorites around Halloween and Christmas haha.  I went with a Jack and Sally inspired mani.  It was hard to decide on exactly how to do this one but I like what I went with.  Sorry for the Jack face not being the best, my polish was drying too fast so it was getting tacky as I was trying to paint the eyes.

I used Wet N Wild Black Creme, Orly Au Champagne, China Glaze Electric Beat, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Grey Area, and white and black striper polishes.



 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I love this mani! Please come paint stripes on my nails. If I do it myself I'll have a meltdown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I wish I could, it would be nice to have a little vacay Italy!

      Delete