Sunday, November 25, 2012

Graphic Lines

I tried out another tape mani, I got this idea from Pshiiit she has done a tutorial on her blog for them. Her blog is all in french but she does picture tutorials for some of her mani's and she is awesome I love all of her mani's!  I started with 2 coats of China Glaze White Cap then I did two coats of Orly Winter Wonderland.  I was going to leave it but I really wasn't feeling this mani so I experimented.  I used small triangular strips of tape and applied them to both sides of my nails to get a random pattern.  I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Jumpin' Jade.  I also wanted to mattify this one to see how it would look.  I got a different matte top coat the other day by NYC and I am not liking it very much, it doesn't look matte enough for me, I like my Hard Candy one way better.  Now for the pics....


 
China Glaze White Cap w/ Orly Winter Wonderland
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So much better with the added stripes
 
 
 
this matte top coat gives a more rubbery looking finish that I don't really care for
 
Hope you enjoyed, sorry this was a long rambling post!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment