Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Cold As Ice

I wanted to do a icy looking mani so I came up with this one.  I used a base of Sinful Colors Cinderella, it a pale blue with pink micro shimmer.  I really like the look of it but it takes 3-4 coats to get opaque and streak-less.  I then added a coat of China Glaze Luxe and Lush.  This on is like irridecent shards of mylar.  It is really cool looking but again another pain to work with.  Luxe and Lush is somewhat lumpy because of the shards so you need to use a coat or two of a really thick top coat to help smooth them.  I used 2 coats of Gelous base coat over it then a coat of Seche Vite.  I really wasn't sure if I liked this one very much, not to mention I had like 12 coats of polish on my nails when it was all said and done!




 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment