Saturday, July 6, 2013

A Few Random Mani's

Hey guys,

So a have several mani's that I never got around to posting or that I didn't really like how they photographed,  looked etc.  I decided I would do a little spam post for you all with them.  I hope you enjoy!








Watercolor nails with a glitter cross accent, I hated how this one photographed the colors were not showing up well at all





Oklahoma Love mani, I used Gumdrop as the base and acrylic paint for the Oklahoma outline and the heart





Tribal mani, trying to do something inspired by Mr. Candiipants but I totally did not fill in that middle finger very well at all and I didn't see it till I took pics. I used Sinful Colors Bikini and a black striper polish


China Glaze Keep Calm and Paint On with little gems as and accent





Orly Royal Navy, this one is impossible for me to photograph good, it always shows visible nail line and in real life it was not noticeable at all






Orly Rage and Cotton Candy tape mani, I just wasn't sure how much I liked this one, I do love the color combo though







Salon Perfect Shocked over Sinful Colors Bikini, I kept forgetting to post this one and it also is not photographing very color accurate it is a lighter pink




















No comments:

Post a Comment